The Swing Bed Program is a federally approved program for small rural hospitals. HMH is licensed for 25 beds and those beds may be used for either acute care patients or patients needing skilled care. At Harmon Memorial Hospital it is our goal to assist patients in gaining the strength and independence they need to return home.
- Room & Board
- 24/7 Nursing care and assistance to achieve independence as quickly as possible Special diets ordered by physician and provided by hospital dietician
- Rehabilitation Services; physicals and respiratory therapy when ordered by physician
- Medications, medical supplies, blood transfusions, and laboratory services
- Wound care and IV Therapy
- 24 Hour Emergency Department
- Inpatient Medical Services
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Radiology & Imaging Services – general, CT, and MRI
- Services provided by the Hospital’s activities and discharge coordinator
Patient & Visitors
- Online Billing
- Patient Portal
- Admissions Booklet
- Patient Satisfaction Info
- Medical Records (contact info 580-688-2226)
- Free internet wi-fi
- Guest Meal Tray
- Lifeshare info
You acknowledge that you are accessing this information for the purposes of estimating your out of pocket costs for healthcare services at this selected hospital. The services available in this website do not represent a comprehensive list but rather a list of the most common inpatient and outpatient procedures. Should you have a question, you can contact the hospital for an estimate of additional services. The out of pocket estimates provided by this website are ONLY AN ESTIMATE and valid only for today. This estimate does not guarantee coverage, benefits, or payments. Estimates can vary based on the insurance and procedure you select, and the health insurance benefits (deductible, out of pocket maximum, co-insurance, and copays) used at the time of the estimate. The estimates are based on actual claims based on the hospital’s contracted reimbursement with in-network health insurance carriers. This site does not guarantee insurance coverage or payment for a procedure. The eligibility of your coverage is ultimately determined by your health insurance provider. Your actual costs will be different given the actual procedure(s) performed, the benefits at the time of the procedure(s), and the eligibility and coverage determined by your health insurance provider. You may be responsible for the costs not covered by health insurance. Depending on your selected procedure, the out of pocket estimate may or may not include professional fees of your physician, anesthesiologist, radiologist, or other specialist. By accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that the hospital shall not be liable for any differences between the estimate and your final bill. You also understand that you may be eligible for financial assistance and payment plans. You can contact the hospital for more information.
Please note if you are searching charges by MS- DRGs (DRGs) the average charge for each DRG included in the DRG file/link does NOT include the following services.
- Pre-procedure office visits
- Post-procedure office visits
- Diagnostic testing (labs, x-rays)
Click this link for the information: INSIGHT (atexinsight.com)
This site does not work with Internet Explorer. We suggest other web browsers such as Chrome, Edge, Safari, etc.